Gambling Commission launches consultation on strategy to reduce Gambling Harms
The national responsible gambling strategy comes to an end in March 2019. A new national strategy is to be developed by the Gambling Commission and they are inviting people and organizations to engage in its shaping and the arrangements to deliver it.
There are five proposed priority areas for action over the life of any proposed strategy;
- Priority Area 1: Research to inform action
- Priority Area 2: Prevention
- Priority Area 3: Treatment
- Priority Area 4: Evaluation
- Priority Area 5: Gambling businesses
The consultation closes 15th February 2019, should you wish to give your opinion a link is available here.