Covid19 - Freedom Day Information Cascade
This morning as all restrictions were released the GOV.Uk website went into overload issuing some 33 documents covering a range of matters.
This is in addition to the overarching guidance issued on 14th July for restaurants, pubs, bars, nightclubs and takeaway services which can be found here.
However, the main ones for hospitality are:
- COVID-19 Response: Summer 2021
- Coronavirus: how to stay safe and help prevent the spread
- Prime Minister urges caution as England moves to Step 4
- COVID-19: ventilation of indoor spaces to stop the spread of coronavirus
- Maintaining records of staff, customers and visitors to support NHS Test and Trace
Hopefully we are at the end of ever-changing Guidance and rule changes which work in one location but make no sense in another along with the postcode lottery of interpretation.
From all at JG&P good luck and here’s to a great summer.