Covid 19 - Update on Events Research Program
The initial test events were:-
- 18 April - FA Cup Semi-Final - Wembley - 4,000 people (outdoor seated)
- 17 April - 3 May - Snooker World Championships - Sheffield Crucible Theatre - up to 1,000 people a day (indoor seated)
- 25 April - Carabao Cup Final, Wembley - 8,000 people (outdoor, seated)
- 28 April - Business Event, Liverpool - 1,000 people (indoor, seated and mixing)
- 30 April - Circus Nightclub, Liverpool - circa 3,000 people (indoor club night)
- 2 May - Festival Republic gig, Liverpool (outdoor)
- 11 May - The BRIT Awards, London - 4,000 people (indoor, seated)
- 14 - 16 May - Luna Outdoor Cinema, Liverpool - 1,000 people (outdoor seated)
- 15 May - FA Cup Final, Wembley, London - 21,000 people (outdoor, seated)
Anecdotally there appears to be no negative evidence arising.
We can only hope that the research which has been undertaken over since the 18th April during the various events around the country paves the way for the Boris Johnson and his advisors to have confidence in continuing with the roadmap and Step 4 taking place on the 21st of June and in a form as initially indicated by the Prime Minister.