SALPS - Scottish Award for Licensed Premises Staff
SALPS is designed to assist you in understanding your responsibilities as a personal license holder, covering the legal basis of the required training of staff selling or serving alcohol under the Licensing Scotland Act 2005. The course also provides good practise in managing conflict situations and the standard of service.
Course Fee: £25.00 +VAT (Per Person)
- Licensing and the licencing objectives
- The definition of ‘alcohol’ in the Act
- What constitutes an unlicensed sale
- The functions of licensing standards officers and their powers
- The nature of an operating plan and it place in the licensing system