COSHH - Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
COSHH is a set of regulations under the Health and Safety at Work Act that are designed to control hazardous substances at work to prevent ill health. This course helps to identify substances that are harmful to health and how to apply the appropriate controls needed to prevent or reduce employees’ exposure to hazardous substances.
Course Fee: £30.00 +VAT (Per Person)
- COSHH regulations & what they mean in practice
- Hazardous substances & the risks from over-exposure
- Assessments & action plans
- Reducing exposure by process change & substitution
- Procedure to follow in cases of contamination