APLH (England & Wales) - Exam anytime in October
You can’t apply for a personal licence in England or Wales without having the Award For Personal Licence Holders qualification.
However, if you’re worried that is going to cause a big hold up in your quest for a personal license don’t be: as one of the largest licensing solicitors in the UK, we can help you get qualified as quickly and easily as possible.
Course Fee: £120.00 +VAT (Per Person)
Our course is delivered through eLearning which you can undertake at your leisure. You will then be scheduled onto one of our BIIAB accredited exam sessions.
Once you have purchased the course, we will contact you to arrange a convenient time for you to sit the exam.
Our courses cover:
- The roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities within the framework of the licensing objectives
- The application process for a personal licence
- The role and legal responsibilities of the personal licence holder and the penalties for failing to comply with the law
- The premises licence
- The content and purpose of operating schedules
- The role and duties of the designated premises supervisor
- Unauthorised and temporary licensable activities
- Rights of entry to licensed premises
- Police powers with regard to suspension and closure of licensed premises
- The specific prohibitions for the sale of alcohol
- The strengths of alcoholic drinks and the effects of alcohol on the human body
- The protection of children from harm
- The responsible retail sale of alcohol
We will provide you with all the appropriate training materials and course requirements in advance and we can even help you with the next stage of applying for your personal licence.
The exam is a 40 minute multiple choice exam which will be undertaken online.