Fully booked - APLH (England & Wales)
This course is now fully booked, please call 0114 2668664 to get on the waiting list, or arrange an alternative course.
You can’t apply for a personal licence in England or Wales without having the Award For Personal Licence Holders qualification.
However, if you’re worried that is going to cause a big hold up in your quest for a personal license don’t be: as one of the largest licensing solicitors in the UK, we can help you get qualified as quickly and easily as possible.
Course Fee: £120.00 +VAT (Per Person)
Approved by the BIIAB, the specialist provider of qualifications for the licensed retail industry, our courses cover:
- The roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities within the framework of the licensing objectives
- The application process for a personal licence
- The role and legal responsibilities of the personal licence holder and the penalties for failing to comply with the law
- The premises licence
- The content and purpose of operating schedules
- The role and duties of the designated premises supervisor
- Unauthorised and temporary licensable activities
- Rights of entry to licensed premises
- Police powers with regard to suspension and closure of licensed premises
- The specific prohibitions for the sale of alcohol
- The strengths of alcoholic drinks and the effects of alcohol on the human body
- The protection of children from harm
- The responsible retail sale of alcohol
We will provide you with all the appropriate training materials and course requirements in advance and we can even help you with the next stage of actually applying for your personal licence on the day.
A 40 minute multiple choice exam will be taken at the end of the course presentation.