John Gaunt & Partners authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority - SRA No. 173393.
Solicitors of England & Wales
© John Gaunt & Partners 2013. All rights reserved worldwide.
Call us on 0114 266 8664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APLH (England and Wales) - formerly NCPLH
Course Fee (Per Person)
This course covers the following:
- Procedures for Application and Renewal of a Personal Licence
- Duties of a Personal Licence Holder
- Licensable Activities
- Premises Licence
- Unauthorised Licensable Activities
- Rights of Entry and Inspection
- Police Powers to Close Licensed Premises
- Protection of Children
- Nature of Alcohol and How it Affects the Body
- Conduct of Licensed Premises
A 40 minute multiple choice exam will be taken at the end of the course presentation.